Give through your work
BSL has a vision of an Australia free of poverty. Over the past 90 years, we've made an extraordinary impact. We have ambitious goals for the next ten years and we cannot do it alone.
Ways to get involved
- Partnerships – mutually-beneficial, value-aligned partnerships. Every partnership is unique to ensure we achieve our vision together. Learn more about partnerships.
- Workplace giving – offer your employees the opportunity to support BSL through small, regular donations through their pre-tax salaries. Maximise your impact by matching your employees’ contributions! Donate now .
- Pro-bono – centre your support around the expertise and skillsets within your business.
- For example, legal advice, consulting services and skilled projects.
- In-kind – contribute to BSL by donating products or services to support our programs, research or fundraising.
- Donate goods: Give books, clothing and furniture for our Social Enterprises, or auction items for our events.
- Employment pathways – Offer work experience placements, traineeships, sponsorships or become a mentor to newly arrived refugees.
- Become an Employer Partner of BSL’s Given the Chance program .
- Fundraise – host your own fundraising event or join us at one of our community events.
- Host a morning tea, participate in your chosen fun run or join us at the Melbourne Marathon in October.
- Volunteering – flexible corporate volunteering opportunities for groups of 3-15, as well as ad-hoc opportunities throughout the year. Help out at our Social Enterprise sorting warehouse in our Sunshine West facility.
- Event sponsorship – Become an official supporter of one of the BSL’s major events