Partner with us
Partnerships are key to BSL’s ability to create change
Building partnerships with other organisations that support our work is an important part of how we create lasting change for people living with poverty.
We know that collaboration is the best recipe for success and we welcome organisations who are interested in value-aligned partnerships to contact us to explore potential opportunities.
Why partner with us
- We are innovative and get results. For 90 years, we have a proven track record of creating genuine impact.
- We have an influential voice across government, business, community and academic sectors.
- We are a leader in the Australian community sector in our commitment to achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by 2030.
- Our work is backed by evidence. Our program and service delivery is backed by the largest research department in the community sector.
- We have a national reach. Our programs and services being delivered across Australia.
- Our partnerships are just that… partnerships. We’re committed to working alongside you to support your philanthropic and community objectives.
Our wonderful partners
Since 2003, ANZ and BSL have partnered to deliver a range of programs and services focused on financial wellbeing of disadvantaged Australians. Our partnership was recognised as the ‘Best Strategic Partnership’ at the Fundraising Institute of Australia’s Awards for Excellence in Fundraising 2021.
Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF) and BSL recently celebrated our 15th year in partnership! Our partnership is centred around BSL’s children’s programs, where HSF employees have volunteered more than 2000 hours to support families experiencing disadvantage in Melbourne.
Over 20 years, Wellcom Worldwide have supported BSL’s work with disadvantaged children and older people. Wellcom Worldwide are committed to ensuring every person in Australia has a smile on their face at Christmas time!