Hunter Gatherer Store Volunteers
Interested in volunteering with a second-hand fashion icon? Join the team at BSL’s iconic Hunter Gatherer stores! Located in the heart of Melbourne City, Fitzroy and Geelong West, we’re proud to offer an amazing range of recycled contemporary and vintage fashion, specially curated through generous donations.
We’re currently looking for volunteers who have a great eye for detail, know their brands and labels, love keeping up to date with fashion trends and will help us offer the best service to our customers across all three stores.
While daily tasks may vary, our volunteers tend to spend their time:
- Offering a great service to customers, helping them find second-hand pieces to suit their style
- Creating beautiful, vibrant displays and window features, highlighting our amazing brands and labels
- Replenishing racks and shelves with freshly donated stock, keeping the store neat, tidy and inviting
- Helping to curate an amazing range of product under the guidance of our brilliant store managers
- Serving customers at the register, and helping the store manager with daily tasks as needed
We’re not looking for specific retail experience, just a passion for second hand fashion, and the desire to lend a hand while learning something new.
By volunteering with Hunter Gatherer, you'll help support the most vulnerable members of our community with a brighter future. You’ll also help us continue to raise funds through our stores for the many life changing community programs, services and research we undertake to address the fundamental causes of poverty in Australia.
Come join us in our mission to pursue lasting change in the community, inspiring a more compassionate and just society where everyone can thrive.
How do I apply?
1. Understand if you’re eligible
Check whether you meet the selection criteria by looking at the list above and reading through the Store Volunteer Role Description